Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Be careful what you ask for!

What in the hell is wrong with the people in America?
How can so many people just blindly follow a man who has proven to be a radical idealist?
How can so many people want to vote for someone such as Obama when he has stated he wants to nationalize health care, which has been proven it will ruin health care in America, not fix it?
How can people believe in someone who wants to take their money away from them and give it to others?
Why is it right to take from me to give to another?
Why is it right to take from another to give to me?
Am I capable and able of providing for myself? Yes I am...I am not lazy!
Are you capable and able of providing for yourself? If you aren't, why? Are you lazy?

Let's also not forget the fact that Mr. Obama has this ideal about wealth redistribution yet he allows his own brother to live in poverty. Hypocrisy at it's best.

No comments: